- The coolest thing I did recently was witness the cremation of an unwanted couch.
- My dad preached at our home church last Sunday. Mom was visiting her parents. Josh and I were at home visiting his parents. Poor Daddy. No fans in the stands!
- Josh had an appointment at 7:00am Wednesday, and he still thought it would be a good idea to go to see a double feature at the drive-in Tuesday night. Those things can’t start until it’s dark out, so the first one began playing at 9. We got home at 2. Yeah.
- Pacific Rim was a huge disappointment–most likely because Josh and I are in love with Guillermo del Toro and had very high expectations.
- I had a hormonal meltdown about being a bad cat parent.
- I had not seen Mulan until last Sunday.
- I had not joined Pottermore until just now.
- The book study I get to be a part of with young adult friends from church. Blue Like Jazz was good, but I’m really excited to start the Circle series by Ted Dekker.
- Beach trip and later drive-in date with good friends.
- Ruby Red grapefruit juice and London Dry gin. Happiness!
- Also, I tried “fre” alcohol-removed wine. Props, people! It hardly tastes different, and it’s so much better for your health!
- Got our car’s wheel bearing fixed in hopes of stopping a bothersome humming noise, and just happened to double our gas mileage in the process! Woot woot!
- Can’t get over it! Both Josh and Neme have secured jobs! I’m now the only unemployed bum in our friend group . . .
- But! I have yet another interview tomorrow morning! This one is for an entry-level position, so I stand a better chance. The pay is still just right for Josh and I!