Today I had the great opportunity to chat with a filmmaker friend named Michael about helping with a promo video for his indiegogo campaign for a documentary he is planning. I’m super excited to broaden my video freelancing experience and am super grateful to Michael for letting me work with him.
These are the fancy digs where we had our meeting. If you recognize this as the locally famous Boulder Coffee Co. on Park Ave, let that knowledge just serve you as a little preview of the documentary awesomeness that is to follow.
- Google Maps currently only knows about one Boulder Coffee Co. in Rochester . . . and it’s not the one I needed to get to . . .
- How much mockery you get for the (totally legit) excuse for missing early morning appointments, “My cats kept me up all night.”
- Also, my cats keeping me up all night.
- How much one of my kitties reeks.
- How many of my uber-talented friends are now living in New York . . . like the city. Actually, that’s just plain awesome.
- On a serious note: I got a rejection letter from my dream job at Roberts Wesleyan. Wonder what God’s plans are from here? Well, I guess this means more time for freelancing.
- Getting to finally check out Boulder.
- My “meeting” with Michael. It was great chatting about projects and planning . . . and South Park and stuff . . .
- Jamaican Me Crazy coffee.
- Signing up with FutureTweets. I will master this social media thing!
- Kitty kisses.
- Kefir. Drinkable yogurt, dudes! Bring on the probiotics.
- Got another interview coming up.
Also, scroll down.
Josh got a sales job with a company that he loves! God is so good, and that’s the awesomest thing ever!