- Not really having spare money to buy Joshy a present :-(. But hey! It means I get to be creative!
- Spending three and a half hours in the library trying to get Josh’s surprise gift printed (for 25 cents a page) and the darn printer just will not cooperate!
- Josh texting me from home when he gets home from work all like, “Where’s mybaby and the dinner she was supposed to make me?” Fail. I’m thinking he would have been more blessed by me remembering to feed him than by his birthday present that totally didn’t work out.
- No present + no dinner = not the super awesomest birthday ever
- I got him Taco Bell and a muffin with seven bucks my mom gave me, so he’s pretty sure I still love him.
- Soul Calibur IV date! It was only fun because we’re pretty evenly matched. There’s no way I would have let him win just because it’s his birthday . . .
- I am so conquering that printer tomorrow.
- Party this weekend with old and new friends 🙂
- My grandma is coming up from PA to visit!
- Family is coming from far and wide next week to spend some time on the lake.
- The only job I’ve gotten an interview for so far is for the position that I want most of all! It went well, too! Please God, this is all in your hands . . .
- Feeling hopeful about my IC symptoms after a routine appointment today.
- The man I love said “Hey world!” 23 years ago today. Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Thurston!
- Josh is no longer the only one around the house that I call “baby.” Think a little bit about what that means . . . 😉