|Christmas tradition of dressing up and heading to the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra|
- Joshy was gone on a business trip from Sunday morning until last night. I was all alone without a car and pretty gosh darn miserable 😦
- We didn’t make it to the Rochester Philharmonic Christmas concert last night until the intermission. Boo.
- Finding an internship for next semester. None of the places where I really wanted to work have responded to my query letters.
- Josh bought me a whole crate of clementines because he knows I love them, and by today they were completely devoured by mold!
- He also bought me two Christmas presents today and literally could not keep them a secret. He told me within hours of buying them, hahaha!
- The Thurston’s childhood kitty cat is very sick. Prayer’s appreciated! Mom is really upset.
- New look! Or should I say, old look back again! This was my hair circa 12th grade. Mid-length, dark brown, and bouncy. Josh is a big fan.
- Having hubby back! I came in to work today, and Stryker said, “Is Josh home? I thought so. You look super extra happy today.” Well, I am!
- My honey made a lot of big sales while he was gone. Save up that moolah!
- A ragtime version of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” written for an orchestra and a xylophone soloist. That happened at the Christmas concert!
- Josh’s parents are having their bathroom remodeled by a guy from Birmingham. The one in England.
- Making super-cool personalized Christmas presents for the family. It’s a secret! But I’ll tell later 😉
- Off to spend Christmas with my side of the family in PA by enjoying a matinee of Les Miserables on Christmas Day.