|Does this look like a rehearsal to you?|
- The above awkward pic is not from this week. It is from three years ago. (Wow, that long?)
- I have posted this ill-timed image because I have spent this week missing Messiah College theatre so very very much.
- Poor Josh fell at work and really bruised up the old tailbone. Guess he won’t be much use helping us move 😦
- Our lovely Camry is dying! So many memories in one little car. So little money to buy a new one . . .
- My body trying to doze off while driving to work early in the morning. So scary!
- Direct (and completely serious) quote from Josh’s foreign doctor at the ER after hearing Josh say that his butt hurt: “Do you have chronic butt problems?”
- $1400 per person owed to the US government for health insurance. Thanks, Obama! You are the reason we can’t afford a new car.
- The start of school is still so far away!
- We’re moving this Saturday! Into an apartment with central air! And a dishwasher!
- Everything’s packed up in bags and boxes. Beast!
- Salisbury steak. One of the few foods that still tastes good in TV dinner form.
- The Amazing Spiderman in 3D! A great reboot. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone have so much chemistry and totally have the awkward high-schooler thing down. I also have the world’s biggest crush on Rhys Ifans.
- Possible fashion journalism internship. Happy dance. Nervous twitching.
- Hopefully going to see some friends in what looks like a great production of Spring Awakening this weekend.
- Homemade screen-print t-shirts. So easy, but so creative 🙂 Expect a DIY post soon!
- My academic adviser <3. Love you, Dr. Mrs!
- This performance from So You Think You Can Dance tonight. Oh. My. Gosh. I couldn’t breathe. You must watch! It’s freakin’ “Unchained Melody!”