- The incredibly creative and clever title I had picked out for the movie I’m shooting next summer apparently already belongs to a teeny-bopper B-movie starring the sister of one of the Backstreet Boys.
- Picmonkey. I don’t miss Picnik quite so much 🙂 and it’s free!
- Being at work from 8am to 11pm. Blech.
- The dessert I was promised at the Rochester Audio Visual Association dinner was a lie.
- It seems you have to be a business woman in order to be a successful filmmaker. Well, one down, one to go.
- Annual RAVA dinner with old and new friends. You all made me feel like the life of the party and a true member of the filmmaking community. Thank you!
- Nick Dibella, director of King’s Faith. He is officially one of my filmmaking heroes.
- Thirty incoming students applied for Muse Creative Arts ministries at the activities fair on Tuesday! Check out the website for more info.
- My coworker Brandon is a student nurse. He walked in on an unresponsive patient and notified the response team who saved the guy’s life. Dude.
- I just printed the first physical copy of my modeling portfolio. Looks gooooood!
- Stryker and I get to team up for a photo shoot!
- The sunrise today that was pure pink and blue cotton candy 🙂
Equally Awkward and Awesome:
- This powerful mock fashion photo shoot about consumerism. Got my attention! How oddly beautiful, but how very sad . . .