- The three-month separation from my hubby has officially started :’-(
- He took the book I was reading with him. He better enjoy that sucker!
- Rochester rush hour . . .
- Having the full intent to nicely ask the toll worker how she was doing today and having the niceness scared right out of me when she literally growled at me.
- The Bachelorette. Good God, why do people watch this poop?
- I never wanted to be a coffee snob, but American coffee makes me really sad. I miss my Spanish brew.
- Training on interlibrary loan and then being left to my own devices to practice. Yipes!
- Donkey from Shrek is singing the “I’m all alone . . .” song in my head.
- Well, the only reason I’m without my Joshy is because he got a great job back in PA making twice the dough he was up here!
- Riding in Rachie’s car with the top down on a 98-degree day. Best ever.
- Rachie letting me drive her baby to work! I know this is a huge sacrifice for you, honeybun.
- A completely different and not chronically depressed toll worker telling me how beautiful I look today.
- Soft ice cream. I think I got addicted in Italy.
- Getting to work a day shift. I love going home to my family while the sun is still up!
- Small but healthy and yummy lunches. Not missing the side-splitting midday meals Spain is known for.
- Getting a lot of errands done this morning–including making a down-payment on our new apartment!
- Talking Marvel comics with Stryker.
- Working out early in the morning.