- My above attempt at simulating the Swedish language.
- A friend telling me that all of the evil people in movies and are named Jessica and that he is therefore kind of scared of me.
- The subtle difference in Swedish between saying “My name is . . .” and “I am pooping.”
- Our friends not being able to make a day trip to Stockholm with us like we had planned.Saddest ever 😦
- Throwing a cake at a guy I did not really know at the urging of a few friends. Yes, this actually happened. I think after having been married for two years is a good time to start getting beyond the power of peer pressure . . .
- Our hike up to Skurugata with friend Johan. It was such an amazing view and so nice of him to take us :-).
- Staying with a Colombian couple. We still get to practice our Spanish while staying in Sweden!
- There was a scavenger hunt at our friends’ school. They had to do thing like shave their eyebrows, put a condom over someone’s head, and bring a horse to school.
- Pear-flavored popsicles.
- Eating Swedish meatballs in Sweden.
- If you buy a coffee in Sweden, you get unlimited free refills.
- The amazingly warm and sunny weather this whole week. I’ve lost track of how many times someone has told me “You’re so lucky!” in regards to the weather.
- I was paid 12 euros for the above cake incident . . .