- Mild concussion and twisted ankle. In the same day. From two different accidents. Avila wants me dead.
- Josh in a traditional Spanish Holy Week costume that makes him look exactly like a Ku Klux Klanner.
- Every girl’s worst enemy and greatest ally–eyebrow plucking.
- Attempting to read the remaining two books of the Hunger Games series in a 72-hour period.
- Apparently the Spanish word for “preservatives“ found in prepackaged food is not “preservativos.“ My professor couldn’t figure out why I kept saying that Americans ate food with condoms in it.
- I really need to get back to posting England and Ireland pics. Maybe one post a week for the rest of my life.
- We’re not going to be able to make it all the way through our Spanish lit book, although I doubt anyone else is upset by this . . .
- Only one more trip from Avila before we go home 😦 But it’s to France!
- Going home soon.
- Writing again. I’ve been lazy the past several weeks.
- Being done with my Jorge Luis Borges presentation. I love you, Jorge, but we’ve been together long enough.
- Library promotion. This is living the lit nerd’s dream.
- Helping plan a friend’s October wedding ❤ Yay, for fall weddings!
- The adorable Swedish boys living downstairs for the week. Josh has made new friends again 🙂
- Party at a panederia (bakery) tonight! It will involve homemade donuts.
- Waking up at 8 without an alarm every single day.
- Looking forward to the first relaxing vacation of this semester in Avila. Having no plans has never felt so good.
- I have discovered The Civil Wars. Taylor Swift meets Mumford & Sons and it doesn’t suck? Win.
- Monty Python’s Flying Circus. Always.
- Going to see the Hunger Games movie soon! (Well, in about a month)
- Going home soon . . .