- The above funhouse/ride at the carnival in Milan. The operator kept saying “Take a ride through wild Spain!” So this is the reputation this country has in the rest of Europe . . .
- Watching videos of trampoline stunts on YouTube and realizing that I proceeded to bounce off of my bed rather than stepping off like a normal person.
- Why does the plumber always come at the worst possible moment?
- Relleno. If somebody offers you something relleno, say no! I don’t care if it’s potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, or pizza. Don’t eat it.
- I fail at Roman numerals.
- Josh’s first migraine. I wouldn’t wish one of those on anyone . . . especially my baby 😦
- Senior citizens, twelve-year-olds, and one supercreep at Ariana’s birthday party.
- It feels like we just got back from a trip, and now we’re tripping again. Haha 😀
- Um, we’re going to London today. And after that. To Dublin. FOR SAINT PATRICK’S DAY!
- My determination to not repeat the horrors of our last trip.
- History, Literature, and Art exams = done!
- Helping Bre and Allie with their vacay plans to Granada. I love watching all the fun fall into place, and I love Google Maps! I do, however, doubt that you will ever see me working in a travel agency.
- Ben & Jerry’s at midnight. I didn’t even know they had that in Spain!
- This (beastly long) BBC documentary about the English language.
- Free stuff. Free drinks. Free appetizers. Free WiFi. Free souvenirs. I like free.
- Kristen’s dream to go up on Avila’s wall at night (which is illegal) and legit planning out the logistics of the climb. That girl cracks me up!
- Our life ❤