|Thrifted sweater, DIY vest, American Eagle jeans, White Stag earrings, Payless boots, nasty roots|
This is the outfit I wore to Segovia last weekend.
Its comfy cuteness was scarcely seen because I kept it tucked inside my puffy winter coat and accompanied by gloves. These items were shed solely for the purpose of photos. I can do anything for five minutes, right?
Stay tuned for:
- The rest of the modeling pics I promised
- The rest of the pics of Segovia I forgot
- Pics from today’s trip to Salamanca
- More frumpy outfits designed to keep me warm in this tundra
- The turnout of my awkward hair situation