- Using up over an hour of mine and two good friends’ time to recolor my roots for the first time without professional help and washing out the dye to find . . . no difference.
- My roots! They won’t go away!!!
- Still haven’t gotten ice cream. I need to make this more of a priority.
- Motion sickness to the max on the bus ride to Segovia. Maybe it’s because I haven’t ridden in a car for a month and a half.
- Whitney Houston’s untimely death. RIP, lovely lady.
- Getting pegged with snowballs by punks on the Segovia aqueduct.
- Spanish kids are boogers.
- Being about half-way through our adventure in Spain. Part of me feels like we just got here, and part of me feels like we’ve lived here forever.
- Valentine’s Day! It was so nice to have the girls over for a little bit and then get to relax with my honey. White chocolate cherry popcorn, strawberry cream cake, and Malibu Libres 😉
- Otherwise lovely trip to Segovia.
- Meeting Pablo, Luis, and Lupo. Nice boys (men), one and all.
- Already being done filing our taxes! Ah, sweet relief!
- Also, tax returns. Thank ya Jesus!
- Tortilla sandwich. It’s potatoes. And eggs. On a sandwich.
- Shakira. One thing you have to give this woman is that she is DIVERSE. She can transform from Lady Gaga to Lil’ Wayne to Kelly Clarkson to Faith Hill in the course of one album. And she sings in both English and Spanish!
- Working on a short film project with the class. It shall be epic.