- The wind! It’s always been cold here, but now . . . oh, the wind!
- First IC-flareup/infection while being in Spain. I’m so used to them that going two months without one had almost convinced me that I was cured.
- Nightmares every friggin’ night. Boring, realistic nightmares . . . like my sister won’t talk to me anymore or my dad is telling people at work that he’s embarrassed by me. Give me sleep.
- Heater that stays off all day when you are freezing on the tile floors, and then blasts on at night when you’re piled under heaps of blankets.
- Applying to be a co-admin on one of my favorite fashion sites only to find out that the deadline already passed because of the time difference 😦
- Not being able to afford to visit Italy. End of world.
- Cleaning. Feels so good.
- Hot chamomile tea with anise. A) Why do you taste so good while making me feel so much better? You make Pepto-Bismol seem like Jack Daniels! B) Why have I not had you before?
- Having hot and cold running water. How often do we take this for granted?
- Cereal with hot milk. The other gals think it’s mad awkward, by I think the Spaniards are geniuses! Who wants cold cereal on a cold morning? Plus, if you start with chocolate cereal there’s hot chocolate in the bottom when you’re done.
- Speaking of hot chocolate, found out the hard way that Spanish hot a chocolate is not a drink, but rather hot chocolate pudding in a cup.
- Hot husband. Haha, just thought I’d sneak that in there since everything else I mentioned was “hot.”
- The trailer I just happened to stumble upon for the upcoming Rock of Ages movie that I did not know existed. Eighties rock x Broadway musical = where have you been all of my life?
- Segovia day trip tomorrow!
- Cheap bus tickets
- I Waste So Much Time. The name says it all.
- Being able to read and understand (I think) Hispanic literature ❤