- No more snow as of yet. Boooo!
- Taking an antihistamine right before consuming large amounts of tryptophan . . . and waking up four hours later. Talk about awkward. Happy Thanksgiving btw . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .
- Fitting in all of the family and friends we want to spend time with at the holidays . . . literally impossible.
- Being invited to five turkey dinners. Not two. Not three. But five.
- Josh setting up the family’s Netflix account on the Wii. OMG. Such an ordeal.
- Twilight fans.
- Ramen noodles. So good, but I feel my blood pressure rising while I eat them.
- Aragorn, the Thurston’s obese cat
- Falling out of bed so hard that I now have a goose egg and a brush burn. I am special.
- Mama Thurston’s mashed potatoes. They are an enigma of smoothness.
- Trivia night last night! Second place. What are you gonna do?
- Getting to see fellow marrieds Hannah and Kevin this Saturday
- Saving money. Budgeted $120 to buy a new taillight–spent $15. Budgeted $40 to get pants tailored–spent $4. Bunches of win.
- Cranberry relish. Homemade.
- Meeting my cousin’s fancy hockey-playing girlfriend. She’s a serious beast. Not physically, though. She’s small and cute 🙂
- Date with sister Nikki. Oh, how I have missed her!
- Black Friday shopping . . . so excited . . .
- The Jeremy Sumpter Peter Pan movie soundtrack
- Decorating the Thurston’s Christmas tree