|Old Navy maxi dress, Target tights, Payless bag and shoes, thrifted blazer in knot,
visible in previous pics are Payless earrings and Sears flowered bandeau
- I took these photos back when there were still leaves on the trees and it was warm! Fall is so short and moves so fast!
- Going to an art show for the food . . .
- Forgetting to read for my World Lit class today, and having a quiz
- Dry-boiling broccoli that was supposed to be for dinner. Super yucky smell.
- Josh and Rachel working out in my living room every other night. All the furniture disappears!
- Reading Depeche Mode for Oral Interp class. Haha, kind of epic, but very silly to those who know the song (i.e., Josh)
- Returning the Singing in the Rain DVD case to a friend . . . while the disc is still in my DVD player.
- It snowed tonight!!!! Ignore the outfit pictures. I promise it did.
- A 95, 93, and 103 on my three respective exams last week.
- Offering to make Christmas dinner for the family this year! I’m taking Thanksgiving off, though. Gotta rest up 😉
- Girlfriend Ali winning a “Home for the Holidays” radio promotion and getting to visit her birth mom for Christmas! (she was adopted)
- Reading my devotions from my Spanish Bible today.
- Buying more Purex sheets so I can finally catch up on my laundry!
- Going to bed as soon as I post this. Ah, sweet bedtime love. It is only 10:44. Oh, glorious day.