- Doctor’s visit yesterday. I was there from 2:30 to 5:30. Bleh.
- Gender discussion in Rhetoric class today. Am I the only person on this campus who believes in traditional marriage and gender roles? I kept quiet–probably for the best.
- Breaking the 8,000,000th plate in my life.
- Realizing that all of our stuff needs to be moved out of the apartment in about six weeks . . .
- Losing the intramural water polo championships to actual athletes. Legit, their captain won a soccer scholarship this year. I’ve never played a varsity sport in my life! I was doomed from the start!
- How much tortelloni we eat in this house.
- The above pasta salad with (tortelloni, of course, and) low acid tomatoes! Oh, how I’ve missed tomatoes.
- Mommy coming to see me on the day of my doctor’s appointment and buying goodies for Joshy and I.
- Making up after a tiff with Rachie 🙂
- Date night this weekend! I am sooooo pumped. It’s been way too long.
- Pumpkin roll.
- Watching Psych for the first time in ages. Spencer has gained some weight . . .
- Losing my thumb drive with my NaNoWriMo book on it for a week only to find out that Paige had it the whole time.
Due to this last one, I am dreadfully behind in my novel writing and will have to bid a bit of a farewell until I can make some serious headway with this book. See you all in December!