I missed it last week! Don’t think I didn’t notice. I merely trusted that Thursday would indeed come again and that I would be able to be awkward and awesome once more.
- Severe sunburn. Oh, and a permanent white bikini tatooed on my body. Thanks, UV rays.
- Trying to finish reading The Deathly Hallows and watch the first movie before July 15th! Why didn’t I do this years ago?
- Getting asked to come to Josh’s friend’s bachelor party
- Macaroni salad. Do I like it? Do I not? I can’t tell. So much mayonaise.
- My grandpa saying that Katy Perry looks “just like me.”
- Buying a corset at a thrift store
- The Cosby Show
- Watching a TV show about wanting to have a baby and walking away WANTING TO HAVE A BABY!
- Being challenged to name a Harry Potter character for every firework that went off Monday night. Challenge accepted.
- Captaining the family boat all the way back to the marina last Sunday.
- Josh describing a flock of swimming ducks as “majestic.” He’s so cute! And I guess slightly awkward, too.
- Getting to go to trivia with Dad and winning!
- Free food at trivia because Dad also won last week and had a gift certificate.
- “Avocado” being an answer at trivia
- Rita’s gelatis. Try the cotton candy and cheesecake flavors of Italian ice.
- DIYing dress options to wear to Derek and Rachel’s wedding
- Charcoal gray American Eagle winter coat for Josh = $12 score at Salvo
- Going to Spain in six months!
- Having Mom and Dad’s house to ourselves for three days.