- Showering in the girl’s locker room across the street because our building’s water was turned off
- Every single manager at work telling me to “think about” staying at Taco Bell even though I gave my notice ages ago. Hello! Done thought about it!
- Josh’s birthday present not being ready yet 😦
- Being begged to work until 8 rather than 5 like I had planned
- Riding a bike in a dress=most awkward thing I have ever done.
- Josh hanging over my shoulder with a sad face, waiting for his real-time-strategy game to load
- Daniel Radcliffe
- Getting into a legit fight with Josh because I was not crazy about Tangled, which was apparently, “the best movie [he had] seen in a long time!”
- Having a new phone! It’s like a Blackberry, but it’s the cheap Tracfone kind.
- Thunderstorms. God is bowling!
- Taco Bell food. Gotta love that $5 box that picks me up mid-way through my eight-hour shift.
- Extra hours at work=extra money!!!
- Eating steak at a friend’s house. Unfortunately, this happened to Josh and not me. Haha.
- Planning Josh’s birthday surprises which I cannot talk about on here because he might read my bloggy-blog sometime!